The Sonny’s Smokin’ Showdown Invitational BBQ compitition returns to Sanford this Saturday, Jan. 14, and The Bokey has free tickets for you and a guest if you’re up for a trivia challenge.
These tickets will not only get you into all the BBQ-related events, contests and demonstrations, they also include more than 7 hours of live music headlined by Frankie Ballard. Fore more info about the festival, check out The Bokey’s story or visit the official website.
Just answer these five questions and email your answers to me at Dan@TheBokey.com. Put “BBQ tickets” in the subject line of your email. I will randomly choose 5 winners from all the correct entries submitted. That’s two tickets for each winner.
Here’s the questions:
- What Florida city was home to the very first Sonny’s BBQ restaurant?
- Where was country music star Frankie Ballard born? (city and state)
- What year did the Central Florida Zoo (originally the Sanford Municipal Zoo) open?
- How many restaurants make up the Sonny’s BBQ chain?
- BBQ sauces and styles vary by state. What state frequently associated with a mustard-base sauce?
Good luck! See you on Saturday.
Comments are closed.